Recently we wrote about the imminent announcement of fitness bracelet HTC’s tentatively titled Petra. Finally, a Chinese manufacturer to submit the wearable device, giving it the designation HTC Re-Grip. Tracker activity created in conjunction with the company Under Armour and is designed for everyday use and sports.
Bracelet tracker activity HTC Grip
The developers took the path of least resistance and set a goal to make the device in a minimalist style. In particular, the model has a small battery and on the contrary, did not get their own heart rate monitor. Thus were obtained three objectives:
- Activity Tracker is a small device.
- The tracker has a relatively low cost.
- The use of external sensors close to the body, makes it possible to more accurately keep records heart rate.
The rest of the device provides the user with the standard functionality:
- Pedometer (time, distance, speed).
- Calorie Counter.
- Track your sleep.
- “smartphone companion” (receiving notification of the action – SMS, calls, calendar events, alarms).
- The fitness trainer based on the entered data and real physical parameters.
- Management of functional smartphone (for example, music tracks).
Tracker activity HTC Re-Grip and application on your smartphone
Technical parameters of fitness tracker activity:
- Display PMOLED 1.8-inch with a resolution of 160 x 32 pixels.
- Flash memory capacity of 16 MB.
- 32-bit microcontroller with STM32L151 computational core Cortex-M3.
- The wireless module BLE.
- battery capacity of 100 mAh (up to 60 hours in normal mode, and up to 5 hours in a sports mode GPS).
The model is compatible with devices running on Android 4,3, iOS 7 or later. To synchronize with your smartphone, you must install the application Armour Record. Bracelet HTC Re-Grip is correct IP57 waterproof and can be used after complete immersion in water up to half an hour or after being hit in the sand on the beach. The exact value has no data, but it is known that the device will be available in the next two months.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.