In this article we talk about HTC Touch Diamond. We recall the main features of device, as well as tell you how to hard reset HTC Touch Diamond.
At the time of its release HTC Touch Diamond was one of the best on the market. Many people around the world still use it. Let’s look at the features of device.
HTC Touch Diamond: Features
HTC Touch Diamond is a business communicator running on Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. Device is made in monoblock form factor. It extends the range of Touch devices and has a touch screen with the support of TouchFLO 3D technology that allows you to control the screen with your fingers.
Communicator is equipped with 2.8-inch display and 4 GB of internal memory. Also it should be noted HTC Touch Diamond has 3.2-megapixel camera.
Hard Reset HTC Touch Diamond
If you want to perform HTC Touch Diamond factory reset, you need follow this steps:
- Simultaneously press Volume Down on left side edge, and Enter button, which is located in the middle of control panel.
- Hold down buttons and at the same time press Reset button with stylus, which is located at the edge of stylus slot.
- Next you will see a warning message on the screen of your smartphone, that user data will be deleted.
- Press Volume Up or Volume Down, and then restore process will start.
You can also do hard reset HTC Touch Diamond via settings menu.
- Click Start.
- Click on Settings.
- Next, select System.
- Here you’ll see the icon Clear Storage. Click on it.
- Then enter the code 1234 and then press Yes.
Using these methods, you can perform hard reset HTC Touch Diamond. It allows you remove password or solve your problem with the device.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.