Panasonic has announced the release of a new model of LUMIX DMC-G7 – an interesting new compact system camera format Micro 4/3. And the system is aligned rather serious opportunities of photo and video.
Matrix resolution 16 megapixel capable of shooting video in 4K @ 30/25 / 24p autofocus in real time. The “4K photo” allows you to retrieve footage from 4K footage individual frames as photos 8-megapixel resolution.
Panasonic Lumix G7 offers three functions for the “4K images”, namely:
- Mode 4K Burst Shooting – shooting an 8-megapixel images at 30 frames / s;
- Mode 4K Burst S / S – as continuous shooting, but start and stop (S / S) is carried out separately pressing the shutter button;
- Mode 4K Pre-burst – a series of 60 pictures that are made before and after pressing the shutter button.
Here is a sample video in 4K by Panasonic G7 (for the full experience, of course, need to include screen resolution 4K):
The camera has a built-in electronic viewfinder resolution of 2.36 million pixels, as well as swivel LCD display resolution of 1.04 million pixels.
Among other important features of Lumix G7:
- Sensitivity range up to ISO 25600;
- Speed AF 0.07 seconds;
- Full-frame continuous shooting at 8 frames / s;
- Autofocus with face detection and eyes;
- Minimal Electronic Shutter Speed 1/16000 sec;
- Focus picking;
- Panoramic and Timelapse(interval) recording;
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Standard 3.5 mm jack for an external microphone.
Conclusion of Lumix G7
Panasonic Lumix G7 can boast very interesting features and functions over their competitors. Lumix G7 will go on sale in mid-June 2015. The benchmark price – $ 800 per set with 14-42 mm lens, or $ 1,100 per kit lens 14-140 mm.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.