People uses the hard reset method in different situations. Basically, this function is useful when smartphone or tablet freezes, or a user forgets a password or unlock pattern.
Now we will look at how to make a hard reset RCA 7 Voyager 2 tablet, but before that, we recall you that all personal data and personal settings will be deleted. So if you have any important files on your tablet, you should make a backup.
So, you have a reset button on the tablet. Many people believe that this is a hard reset button. In fact, it is not. Basically, it starts the process usually restart and rarely hard reset RCA 7 Voyager 2 tablet to factory settings. The latter you cannot be guaranteed. The tablet can just go into test mode. Yet, it is necessary to use if your tablet just hang. However, there is a small snag. For three years, almost all manufacturers have abandoned this button, because it is not very practical.
How to hard reset RCA 7 Voyager 2 tablet to factory settings
Reset is very simple and I do not understand the fear of some users. You do not need to carry your tablet to the service center to do a hard reset RCA 7 Voyager 2 tablet.
Hard Reset Methods:
- Android system offers option to hard reset RCA 7 Voyager 2 tablet through the Settings menu. All you need is to turn on your tablet and go to the Settings menu, select Backup and reset and click on Factory Data Reset. Sometimes you need to confirm your selection that all the data will be deleted, and so on. Press to Reset it.
- Service code – some of tablets have special service codes. They are created for the service. This method may not work for newer devices, as service codes are outdated, and now rarely used.
- Hard reset RCA 7 Voyager 2 tablet through Recovery mode. The most reliable way, about which we will explain in more detail.
Hard reset RCA 7 Voyager 2 tablet through Recovery mode.
Remind you that after hard reset tablet all the data will be deleted (so we advise them to copy or make a backup), and your device will return to the starting point, as if you just bought it.
- You need to enter Recovery mode. First you should turn off the tablet. Hold down the volume “+”, and then click Power button. Wait for the vibration and release the Power button. If this method does not work, try pressing all the buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Next you will see Recovery system menu. You can navigate through the menu with physical buttons. Select wipe data / factory reset and then click on “yes, delete all data”.
- After that, the smartphone will restart or you will need to click on Restart Now. Hard reset RCA 7 Voyager 2 tablet process will take several minutes, after which the tablet will boot normally.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.