If you want to learn how to make hard reset Kindle Fire HD, then then you have come to the right place. Sometimes tablets and smartphones on Android operating system have errors. Also it is necessary to hard reset Kindle Fire HD if a virus has infected the operating system. Hard reset will be will be useful when you simply need to delete all information from the internal memory of your tablet.
If you want to restore the old firmware version, and decided to do a hard reset Kindle Fire HD, then we have to disappoint you. Hard reset does not return the old firmware version. It can be restored only by flashing.
Next, we consider two ways to perform a hard reset Kindle Fire HD and start with a simpler method – software reboot.
How to hard reset Kindle Fire HD through Settings
If your tablet is loaded, it is easier to make hard reset Kindle Fire HD through the settings.
- First you need to enter the menu of your tablet, choose Settings and click on it.
- In the settings you need to find the menu item ‘Accounts’ or ‘Personal Data’ (depending on firmware version). And then select ‘Recover and Reset’ or another similar name, such as ‘Backup and Reset’.
- Next you need to find the menu item ‘Reset’. The system warns you that all settings and data will be deleted.
- Pressing the Reset button, Android asks for confirmation ‘delete all personal data and downloaded applications’.
- By clicking on ‘Remove all’ (or ‘Delete all’) you start the procedure hard reset Kindle Fire HD.
How to hard reset Kindle Fire HD if the tablet does not turn on
If your tablet does not turn on, then you have to use hard reset. Developers have implemented a hardware reset, which can be started by pressing buttons on Amazon Kindle Fire HD.
Here are a few ways to hard reset Kindle Fire HD, try:
- Turn off your tablet. Press and hold Volume up (or down) and Power button. If nothing happens, try to press all the buttons on your tablet.
- Once you enter the Recovery menu you should find Wipe data / Factory reset, click on it and accept the deletion settings on the tablet.
- Reboot your tablet.
If you have a question about hard reset Kindle Fire HD, ask them in comments.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.