The company introduced the Claw Gear Tactical watches Mission Sensor MK II. The model is designed for military personnel carrying out combat, intelligence and learning objectives. The main advantages of the product – convenience, low cost, availability of different sensors and the ability to hide the information security in the tactical environment.
Tactical watches Mission Sensor MK II
Among the main features of army, watches should mention increased reliability. Model was robust black polycarbonate housing high-density steel back cover and protect the display in the form of tempered glass. The bracelet is made of rubber, width 2.2 cm, which promotes the tight encirclement hands and reduce noise during combat missions.
By bracelet attached the black anodized buckle. To reduce the visibility of the display as well represented in black with pale green display, and its protective glass coated with anti-reflective coating. The enclosure is fully sealed and able to withstand the pressure of the water column 3 atmospheres.
Wrist Watch for military operations Mission Sensor MK II
Functional military watches Mission Sensor II includes:
- Digital compass.
- Altimeter (from -706 meters to 9164 meters, the data will be kept for 34 hours).
- barometer (measuring range 0.1 mbar, from 300 to 1100 mbar, the data will be stored for 34 hours).
- Thermometer (measuring range 0,1 ° C, from -10 ° C to +60 ° C, the data will be kept for 34 hours).
- Ability to set a second-time zone.
- alarm function.
- Stopwatch function (1/100 sec, range 100 h).
- Countdown timer (precision 1 second, the range of 100 hours).
- 12/24-hour calendar.
- Electro-luminescent backlight.
- Power saving mode (display off).
- Low battery indicator.
Rugged Waterproof Wrist Watch for military missions are already on sale and available at a price of 100 US dollars.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.