The company Jabra, a world leader in the development of headsets for different market segments: call centers, offices, mobile telephony and entertainment – announces sale in America a new Bluetooth® mono Jabra Stealth UC, effective solutions for unified communications. Novelty is an advanced version of the popular model in the consumer segment Jabra Stealth. Due to its unique features, it will become an indispensable tool for a business audience.
To exit a unique Skype for Business solutions from Microsoft, Jabra expanded range of stylish new model for unified communications devices.
A record for its class lightweight headset, just 8 grams, Jabra Stealth UC incredibly compact and convenient for daily use. Comfort in communications, regardless of the location and the environment, has a positive effect on the workflow of any busy person. Certified support for Microsoft Skype for Business, among other advantages, new items, easier to work with all electronic communication devices: smartphone, tablet or laptop – thanks to the USB-compatible adapter included. Jabra Stealth UC with Skype for Business unites people around the world as simple and easy communication to achieve the best results in any case.
“We try to help people make the best use UC-products and solutions. In our experience, this headset fills in the gap between users of unified communications and direct increase their efficiency by interaction with modern technology. Jabra Stealth UC is thus a bridge that unites all communications device and allows you to stay connected all day, no matter where you were, – says Holger Raysinger, senior vice president of products, marketing and global partnership directions Jabra. – We are impressed with the release of Skype for Business, as this tool corresponds to the ideas of the new Jabra views on the workflow in finding ways to increase productivity through high-tech products Jabra. With the transition from Microsoft Lync to the Skype for Business, we are pleased to announce that our entire range of audio devices certified to work with the new software and is recommended for use in conjunction with the decisions of our partners and customers. “
To new Jabra Stealth UC met all the expectations and needs of mobile workers, the headset was developed in close cooperation not only with users, but also by such partners like Microsoft.
“We are pleased that the Jabra introduced the decision Jabra Stealth UC / MS, is compatible with Skype for Business. This will increase the capacity of communication and unite people around the world to achieve greater “- Giovanni Mezgek, General Director makretingu Skype for Business at Microsoft.
Technical features Jabra Stealth UC:
- Multifunctionality – one headset for all means of communication.
- Bluetooth 4.0 provides an operating range of up to 100 m.
- MicroPOWER ™ – a new technology for creating batteries for most
- light and compact devices.
- Dual Noise Blackout ™ 3.0 – Special microphones for better noise reduction and crystal clear voice transmission.
- Up to six hours of talk time.
- Replaceable ear pads in different sizes in the set, designed for comfortable extended wear.
- Intelligent volume control adapts to the environment and adjusts the volume during a call.
- Support for NFC ™ for quick coupling with smartphones.
- Voice control button for easy activation of the voice assistant Siri, Google Now and Microsoft Cortana.
- The options are approved for UC and Microsoft Skype for Business.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.