Resource AnandTech one of the first shared benchmarks smartphone iPhone 5s, equipped with 64-bit processor. The publication has conducted a series of tests, which confirmed the significant advantage of the new phone over the competition on the part of computing power.
Apple during the presentation of iPhone 5s announced that the seventh-generation smartphone is built on a processor A7. Following the tradition, some specific details about the characteristics of the crystal was not disclosed. The company only said that overall computing performance, and video graphics have doubled compared to the A6 processor in the iPhone 5.
First benchmarks iPhone 5s showed that the smartphone:
- 2.3 times faster in the test Mozilla Kraken benchmark 1.1.
- 92% faster in test Google Octane benchmark v1.
- 25% faster in the test Browsermark 2.0.
- 2.6 times faster in the test GLBenchmark 2.7 T-Rex HD.
- 1.3 times faster in the test GLBenchmark 2.7 Egypt HD.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.