Eighteen months ago, it published a first version of the camera Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10. She quickly found her and fell in love with him a contingent of cool features in a movie. A pleasant surprise in the new version – the possibility of shooting 4K video.
In contrast to the parallel model announced compact Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 IV, videos in full resolution 4K written completely, and not 5 minutes. The maximum recording time in the ultra-high resolution video – 29 minutes.
The sensor is the newcomer is no different from that in the Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 IV. He, too, has a size of 1 (like SLR camera from Nikon) and the resolution of 20 megapixels. This same image processor (BIONZ X) and basic functions, including effect Slow-Motion – record mode clips super-slow motion recording (40X) with a frequency of 960 K / 480 K / s and 240 K / s.
But the focus system has been modified. Contrast AF points provide a tip for 0.09 seconds. Suggests conveniently updated via electronic viewfinder XGA OLED with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or 3 “-screens, whose resolution is 720 x 480 pixels.
Built-in lens camera Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 II has got the second version of its predecessor. In his role appears Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T * 24-200mm f / 2.8. More famous than the previous version of the camera, can be found here – the link reveals the secrets of its predecessor.
And we will look, what else is ready to show off the heir of the first version of the camera. As a minimum, the maximum shutter speed is 1/32000 and speed consecutive shooting 14 f / s. More modules have on-board Wi-Fi and NFC. But they were in the camera before.
Brief characteristics of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 II are as follows:
- Matrix – BSI CMOS 1 (13.2 x 8.8 mm), 20 MB;
- kit lens – Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T * 24-200mm f / 2.8;
- light sensitivity range (ISO) – from 125 to 12800 (expandable to 64-25600 units);
- shutter speed range – from 1/32000 to 30 seconds;
- maximum shooting speed – 14 f / s;
- recording video – 3840 x 2160 (30, 25, 24, k / s), 1920 x 1080 (60p, 60i, 24 f / s), 1280 x 720 (120, 60, 30, 24 f / s) 640 x 480 (30 f / s);
- screen performance – 3 “, 720 x 480 non-touch, italic;
- Viewfinder – Electronic, 1024 x 768, 0.7x;
- wireless modules – Wi-Fi and NFC;
- dimensions – 129 x 88 x 102 mm;
- weight – 813 g
Verdict Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 II
The second version superzoom Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 II premium from Sony will cost you $ 1,300. On the shelves, it will be in July, along with the parallel model was announced – Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 IV.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.