Line, the popular application that allows you to make voice calls / video and send messages via the mobile network data, is updated to version 3.10.0, introducing several improvements and changes that improve general use.
The app to communicate characterized by social footprint, which has over 310 million users worldwide, receives an update that should improve the general usability, implementing some new features and improving existing ones. All the latest news in the official changelog.
- What’s new in version 3.10.0
- Replaced “Timeline” with “Add Friend” on the main menu bar. It moved “Timeline” in the More menu
- Added items “Video Call” and “Edit Name” menu at the top of the chat rooms
- Added new categories and a search function in the Sticker Shop
- Improved Timeline so that the privacy settings for the post can also be changed after loading the post
- Adding a new feature that allows users to respond to comments on the Timeline using “@ friend’s name”
- Increased the maximum number of photos per album to 1000
- Repaired minor bugs and made various improvements to the user interface
Line is a free download from the App Store. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.