If you are interested in Hard Reset Apple iPhone 6, then most likely your smartphone began to work slowly, or you want to delete all settings before the sale.
When you need to Hard Reset Apple iPhone 6:
- Before the sale of device to another person, because you should erase all personal data and user settings.
- When you need to delete all content (music, photos, videos, contacts, calendar, applications from the App Store) from your iPhone.
- Return iPhone 6 to factory settings.
- If you have problems with connecting to Wi-Fi or cellular networks.
- If you have problems with VPN-connection.
- When you delete your own words from keyboard dictionary.
- Return to the original location of icons on desktop.
- Reset geolocation warnings.
So, if you sell your iPhone, you need to completely clean it, or have any problems with connecting to Wi-Fi or cellular networks, Hard Reset Apple iPhone 6 can help you.
Reset iPhone 6
This method allows you to reset all the settings. Content will remain untouched, including contacts, calendar, notes, programs and games from App Store, music, videos, podcasts, e-mail accounts and iCloud.
Hard Reset Apple iPhone 6 does not affect jailbreak.
To hard reset you need to use the following steps:
- Go to “Settings -> General -> Reset”.
- Click on “Reset All Settings”.
- Double confirm your intention. Do not worry, your data and content will not be affected. If you set a passcode, it will be necessary to enter.
- Then you will see Apple logo and status bar. The smartphone will restart. All settings will be returned to the factory.
Hard Reset Apple iPhone 6 takes about 2 minutes.
Reboot iPhone 6
If your iPhone hangs and does not respond, try to reboot it.
- Press and hold Power/unlock button.
- Move the slider to the right.
- After iPhone is turned off, hold down Power button again until Apple logo will appear.
Hard Reset Apple iPhone 6
If your smartphone does not turn on, or even does not reboot, then you need to Hard Reset Apple iPhone 6.
That’s all! You have done Hard Reset Apple iPhone 6.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.