Samsung Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102 is one of the most popular smartphone on the market. It means that it is a very good and high quality, if people often buy it. But also it means that you need to know how to make Samsung S6102 hard reset. It is necessary when your phone begins to hang out and some errors appear. Also you can use hard reset to remove unlock pattern.
In other words, if you want to restore factory settings on your smartphone, you need to make a Samsung S6102 hard reset.
But first it should be noted that hard reset process complete removes all user data, such as contacts, photos, applications and other. So you need to take care of them, for example, to make a backup and simply copy important files on PC or microSD card.
And now we will tell you how you can make Samsung S6102 hard reset with two different ways.
Samsung S6102 hard reset through Settings menu
- First, you need to open main menu and go to the settings menu.
- Then find section “Backup and reset” and enter it.
- Select option “Reset phone” and confirm your choice. Maybe you will be asked for password.
- Restart your phone.
That’s all! You phone is completely clean!
Samsung S6102 hard reset with hardware buttons
- In this method, first you need to turn off your phone. Also you can remove battery for some seconds, if it is possible, and insert it again.
- Then you have to press and hold Home button (big central button) + Power button (right side) + Volume UP button (left side).
- When you will see Recovery menu, you may release buttons.
- Select option Wipe data/factory reset and then Yes – delete all user data. Thus, you will start the hard reset process.
- When the process will be completed, you need to restart your phone by clicking Reboot system now.
It was the last step in our instruction. You have done Samsung S6102 hard reset and now you phone is completely clean!
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.