Forgot your password to unlock LG Optimus and now do not know how to reset or remove the password and what to do? What to do if your smartphone has caught the virus, which is asked to pay the money or it started to hang out? Below you will find a way to help you solve these problems on your Android smartphones.
If you have some problems with your LG Optimus, such as you have forgotten your password, unlock pattern or phone constantly began hang, you can try to do a Hard Reset LG Optimus. Hard reset restores your smartphone to factory settings and removes everything that was installed on your device, including files, applications, and contacts. So I recommend to save all the contacts and important data otherwise you will not be able to recover.
- First, you should turn off your LG Optimus L5.
- Press the two buttons to adjust the volume and power button.
- Hold down both the button until you see a light up at the bottom of the screen.
- Then you should immediately release the buttons and almost simultaneously to press the home button. Hold down for about 2 seconds.
- After these steps with buttons LG Optimus will start the process of hard reset.
- Do not touch your phone while hard reset process will be completed.
Also you can do a Hard Reset LG Optimus from the Settings menu. For that you need to go the following path: open Android menu, select Settings / Backup and Reset / Reset data / Reset phone / Delete all.
I hope this article helped you to do a Hard Reset LG Optimus and you solve your problem with unlock pattern, remove the virus or restore your smartphone.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.