Today, LG Electronics (LG) has launched a marketing campaign Play & Share LG G2, in which everyone can take part in an interactive “test drive” of the new premium smartphone from LG to its official release on the market.
The model LG G2 is people-oriented design concept, in which many innovations have been developed based on customer feedback and requests. Campaign Play & Share LG G2 will allow everyone to experience the possibilities LG G2 without having to visit the store – the work of the most interesting features LG G2 will be shown to users in an interactive mode.
- Function KnockON – allows you to enable or disable the device by double tapping the screen.
- Function Audio Zoom – allows you to “focus” on the individual sounds by recording a video.
- Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) for a 13-megapixel camera – provides a clear, crisp and clear images even when shooting on the move or in low light.
- The guest mode (Guest Mode) – protects the privacy of smartphone users, in this mode, after entering a special guest graphical password, the user will be able to see only those applications that were previously allowed by the owner.
- Function Capture Plus – allows you to make a screenshot of an entire web page, even if it does not fit on the screen.
- Appendix QuickRemote – LG G2 smartphone turns into a control panel popular home media devices and the annex has a mode of intellectual functions and settings buttons for each device in the house.
- Campaigners, shared his impressions of the test drive through social networks (eg, Facebook and Twitter), can even win prizes, including a smartphone LG G2, wireless Bluetooth-headset LG and gift cards for the store Google Play.
Campaign Play & Share LG G2 will be held from August 21 to September 11. A website dedicated to the campaign, available in seven languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.