Very often it happens that the earlier rumors about the device updates are incorrect – which alone is worth the story with the expectation of an update for the smartphone Sony Xperia S, which was delayed for a good couple of months. Yes, unfortunately, companies like to shift the terms of the production updates, but not this time – the message resource Xperia Blog, published two weeks ago, was completely trustworthy and now Sony has released an update for the really smart phones Sony Xperia SL, Sony Xperia S and Sony Xperia acro S.
Despite the fact that the new firmware does not update the device to the new version of Android OS, it has a pretty impressive list of changes:
- Fixed detection white balance
- improved functionality of the “quick start”
- smoother video recording in 1080p, minimized lag
Applications and services
- Improved Exchange Active Sync
- increased stability of the compounds in 2G
- Fixed bug with resetting the default application
- reduced energy consumption
- corrected notice on the battery charge
Hardware and interface
- long press the “home” is now open Google Now, and when you double – last running applications
- Fixed a bug with the lack of response to an increase in the volume button in some cases
Sony worked well on the bugs – in the list above are really necessary corrections, so we recommend that owners of these devices to install this update as soon as possible. Unfortunately, there does not say in which countries this update is available, but in any case, it is worth the wait is an early appearance notice of its presence, or you can check it manually through the smartphone setup.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.