For those users who are looking for an inexpensive and moderately efficient 15.6-inch notebook, Lenovo has prepared and presented a model of Lenovo G505 – 59373013. It uses energy-efficient platform AMD Kabini, which is based on quad-core APU AMD A6-5200 (4 x 2,0 GHz) with support for GPU AMD Radeon HD 8400. In the PassMark benchmark, the result is between the Intel Pentium 2020M and Intel Core i5-3317U.
The amount of installed RAM in the model Lenovo G505 – 59373013 is 4 GB, but you can be upgraded to 8 GB. A capacity of the internal HDD-drive is 500 GB. Among the other notable features of the new items worth noting:
- Having all the network modules and external interfaces;
- The use of high-quality stereo speakers with support for Dolby Advanced Audio v2;
- Use a comfortable keyboard AccuType the protection of internal components from accidental water;
- Availability of HD webcams;
- The presence of an optical drive DVD Super Multi and 6-cell battery.
In the sale of novelty came with the operating system Windows 8 for an estimated price of $ 330.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.