The company HyperX, Unit Kingston Technology Company, introduced a new Gaming Headset HyperX Cloud Core, expanded the line of HyperX Cloud.
The new Gaming Headset HyperX Cloud Core is designed primarily for fans of computer games, which is important for comfort during long gaming session – its ear pads are made of artificial leather and memory foam, and is equipped with a padded headband that ensures both a reliable fixation of the headset on your head, and convenience when playing for a long time. The closed design and 53 mm speakers with neodymium magnets provide a truly audiophile-grade sound quality with powerful bass and clear treble, acoustic parameters of the new Gaming Headset are similar to the HyperX Cloud.
For ease of use, enhance and expand the scope of the desk with a microphone new Gaming Headset made removable – when watching a movie or listening to music, the microphone will not interfere. To connect the headset to the sound source HyperX Cloud Core is equipped with a 4-pin plug with a diameter of 3.5 mm standard CTIA, layout compatible with audio outputs of personal computers, game consoles and mobile devices. Connects to your PC previous standards with separate headphone and microphone set comes with two-foot extension cable plug diameter of 3.5 mm.
As a new Gaming Headset has been certified TeamSpeak – Host for gaming negotiations on VoIP. In developing this model, HyperX engineers put the main task of creating the most comfortable for the user’s headset with high-quality sound and the most affordable price – recommended retail price HyperX Cloud Core is $ 70.
Specifications new Gaming Headset HyperX Cloud Core:
- Speaker type: Dynamic Æ53 mm, with neodymium magnets
- Construction: closed
- Frequency response: 15-25 000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 60 Ohm system
- Nominal sound pressure level: 98 ± 3 dB
- Distortion: <2%
- Maximum power: 150 mW
- Headphones Type: cover
- The suppression of ambient noise: 20 dBA
- Pressure headband: 5 N
- Weight with microphone and cable: 320g
- The length and type of cable: 1 m + 2 m extension cable
- Connection: stereo mini-jack and microphone Æ3.5 mm (4-pin)
- Sensor Type: Condenser (electret reverse)
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Power supply: Power AB
- Power supply: 2
- Current consumption: max. 0.5 mA
- Nominal impedance: 2.2 ohms
- Open circuit voltage: at 1 kHz 20 mV / Pa
- Frequency response: 50-18000 Hz
- THD 2% at a frequency of 1 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level of 105 dB SPL (THD £ 1,0% at 1 kHz)
- Out Microphone: -39 ± 3 dB
- The length of the microphone: 150 mm (with the stand)
- Diaphragm Diameter: 6 mm
- Connection: single mini-plug (Æ3.5 mm)
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.