The Sony Xperia Z1, top of the range of the Japanese giant, was the protagonist of a new drop test. The video shows the terminal subjected to three different types of fall, from the front, side and rear, to test its strength.
The device, made of glass and metal, shows a great strength, as even when you landed on the display by about 1.5 m in height, has reported a few scratches unlike many of its competitors. However, the Xperia Z1, power, showed the problems, going without offering any function, without the Home interface and Sony.
In short, the device did not pass the drop test, in spite of the body, as we see, has shown great resistance.
Finally, we remind that the device is equipped with:
- 800 Snapdragon processor 2.2 GHz
- 2 GB of RAM
- Display 5 “FullHD technology Triluminos and X-Reality
- 20.7MP rear camera with LED flash and lenses “G”
- 2MP front camera with 1080p video recording
- Battery 3000mAh
- Android OS 4.2.2 JellyBean
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.