Philips Xenium W3568 – is a smartphone that will make each day brighter . It is equipped with a dual-core processor with a frequency of 1.2 GHz, 4 -inch WVGA TFT touchscreen display, running Android 4.2, supports two SIM-cards and has a power-saving technology Xenium.
Philips Xenium W3568 works up to 13 hours of talk time and up to 8 hours of surfing the Web, allowing you not to think once again about such trifles as charging the battery. Standards support WCDMA and GSM provides continuous connection to the network , and support for two SIM-cards – to optimize the communication costs .
Philips Xenium W3568 is equipped with WiFi support with a ” mobile hotspot ” – just a couple of clicks – and you will be able to “share” access to its network to other devices. The phone is also equipped with a camera with a resolution of 3 megapixels with an extremely easy operation.
Philips Xenium W3568 will be available on the Russian market in October 2013. The model has a built-in MicroSD slot supports memory cards up to 32 GB.
Specifications Philips Xenium W3568:
- Up to 13 hours of talk time, 8 hours of work on the Internet
- Supporting two SIM
- Operating system Android 4.2
- Dual-core processor with a frequency of 1.2 GHz
- WVGA TFT touchscreen display 4 ”
- 3 megapixel camera with flash
- Support GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi
- WCDMA 900/2100 MHz.
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz .
- Music player (WAV, MP3, AAC, AMR, MIDI)
- Video formats: H.264, MP4, H.263, 3GP, MPEG- 4
- A slot for memory cards MicroSD ** up to 32 GB
- The amount of memory available to the user – 2.5 GB
- Battery Li-ion 2,000 mAh
- Dimensions / Weight: 126.8 x 65 x 11.95 mm, 134g
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.