Before the official announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note III is one and a half months, but, as is usually the case, the Internet is rife with rumors about what to expect from the new model now.
The fact that the new product will be available in several versions, it was known a month ago, but without this information it is possible to assume that a modification of the Samsung Galaxy Note III will not do.
Users will have two options SoC, like the Galaxy S4 – based Exynos processor family and Qualcomm.
- Diagonal Full HD-screen made by technology Super AMOLED (D-Type) will be 5.7-inches;
- 13 megapixel camera with Xenon flash, and it is likely zumm optical (or optical stabilization) and a private key;
- SoC – Exynos 5 Octa with a frequency of 1.9 GHz and Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with a frequency of 2.3 GHz;
- OS – Android 4.2, but can be Android 4.3;
- Communication Modules – A-GPS, WiFi (802.11 a \ b \ g \ n), Bluetooth v4.0, USB v2.0, OTG
As you can see, Samsung is trying to keep the size of the new Note in the previous model. Just as was the case with Note II, where, in spite of the increased in comparison with a precursor of 0.2-inch diagonal width smartphone turned downward.
Given the rumors about the 13 megapixel camera, have a separate key to work with it would be quite logical.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.