Texet TM 7024 hard reset is a very useful feature if you have any problems with your tablet. For example, some applications do not work as it should, or from time to time the tablet hangs up.
Hard reset returns your tablet Texet TM 7024 to factory settings, like you have just bought it. At the same time do not forget to save all your personal data, such as photos, documents, contact, etc.
If you are ready to make Texet TM 7024 hard reset, let’s get started.
Texet TM 7024 hard reset: 1 method
- Turn off the tablet Texet TM 7024.
- Connect tablet to a computer with USB cable.
- Download the firmware and utility here (select – “Support” – “Downloads”).
- Run the utility and select firmware.
- Press the “Home” and “Power” button for 5 times. Your Windows PC should determine a new device.
- Download and install drivers.
- Disconnect and reconnect the tablet to computer.
- On the question of formatting, select “Yes”, then again “Yes”.
- Wait until Texet TM 7024 hard reset will be finished.
Texet TM 7024 hard reset: 2 method
The second method is useful for those who have the volume buttons.
1) Turn off the tablet Texet TM 7024.
2) Press and hold Volume UP and Power buttons.
3) Wait until logo appears and after that you can release buttons.
4) Use volume buttons to select wipe data / factory reset and press Power button to choose option.
6) Reboot tablet with option Reboot system now.
That’s all! Now you know how to do Texet TM 7024 hard reset. After these steps, your tablet should work like new.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.