Asus has introduced a new display Designo Series MX299Q Ultrawide 21:9 Cinematic, reports TechPowerUp. 29-inch ultra-wide display with a 21:9 aspect ratio has a resolution 2560h1080 pixels.
The new model from Asus is based on the matrix AH-IPS, has a viewing angle up to 178 ° and a built-in ASUS SonicMaster audio system with two 3W-GOVERNMENTAL audiospikerami. Sound system was developed in cooperation with Bang & Olufsen ICEpower, which chip (MobileSound 3) equipped with a monitor. Contrast ratio of the display is 80 000 000:1 and brightness of 300cd / m². From the video-input connectors are presented: DisplayPort, Dual-link DVI and HDMI / MHL.
Key Features MX299Q:
- Screen size: 28.75 inches
- Type of matrix: AH-IPS
- Resolution: 2560 x 1080 pixels
- Maximum brightness of 300 cd / m ²
- Maximum contrast ratio: 000:1 80000 (dynamic)
- Viewing angle: 178 ° / 178 °
- Response Time: 5 ms (gray-to-gray)
- Video Inputs: DisplayPort, Dual-Link DVI, HDMI / MHL
- Audio: 2x 3W speakers, headphone and microphone jacks
- Tilt stand: from -5 ° to +20 °
- Dimensions: 700,2 x 391 x 215,1 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.