BLU Life One is an interesting device, which is equipped with 5-inch screen and good specifications. Smartphone is a good representative of middle class.
However, no matter how beautiful is smartphone, it can sometimes go wrong. BLU Life One may hang or you can forget your password. If you cannot decide how to fix the problem, then hard reset BLU Life One can helps you.
We’ll tell you how to hard reset BLU Life One.
We must warn you that after hard reset BLU Life One, all data on your tablet will be deleted, including photos, music, videos. We can bring you good news that the files on the microSD memory card will remain unharmed.
Soft Reset BLU Life One:
In the first method we will be using smartphone menu.
- Go to the “Settings”.
- We are looking for the item “Backup and reset”.
- Next you need to choose – “Factory data reset” and “Reset device”.
Restart your smartphone, and you will see that all files were removed and smartphone returned to the factory settings.
However, if your problem has not been resolved, then you should try the second method.
Hard Reset BLU Life One:
- Disconnect the charging cable and USB-cable from the phone.
- Turn off your BLU Life One.
- Press three buttons for a few seconds: “Volume Up”, “Volume Down” and “Power”. When you see black menu on the screen, you can release buttons.
- You need to select the menu item “Recovery”. You can use the volume keys to navigate through menu and power button to confirm.
- You will see the main menu, where you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset”.
- The next step is to confirm hard reset BLU Life One by pressing the button “yes”.
- Smartphone will reboot. You will have to wait. A little later you will see the inscription “Back”. You should press it for several times until you see “Reboot”. Click to reboot.
- After the reboot, your smartphone will be as good as new.
Congratulations, you’ve done hard reset BLU Life One.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.