Today we want to tell you about working methods how to perform hard reset Coolpad Torino.
Coolpad is popular Chinese manufacturer with some really great smartphones, for example, Coolpad Max, Note 5 Lite, Note 3S, Cool 1 Dual, and others. Coolpad Torino is one of the latest smartphone with good combination of features and price.
If you already have this smartphone, then you should know how to make Coolpad Torino hard reset. You may need it in different situations, such as bypass lock pattern, smartphone hangs or doesn’t turn on, Google Play Store won’t work, and other problems.
Before we start, you should make some preparation. First of all, you have to transfer all the important files from internal memory of smartphone to an external storage device, whether it’s a microSD card, a computer or another phone. Also make sure that the battery charge is at least 50%.
If you are ready, we can begin tutorial.
Coolpad Torino hard reset
As we have already said, Coolpad is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer. It means that you can perform Coolpad Torino hard reset in two ways: via standard Android recovery mode, and via Chinese service menu. There is no difference between them, so you can choose any method.
Regardless of which method you chose, first you need to power off Coolpad smartphone.
Now let’s see how to make Coolpad Torino hard reset via Android recovery mode.
- Hold down Power and Volume Up keys at the same time. Hold until you see a menu with three options. In this menu you need to select Recovery.
- Wait a few more seconds. If there is a message “No command” on the screen of your smartphone, then press Power + Volume Up keys once.
- You are now in Android recovery mode. Now you need to select “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- In the next menu, select “Yes – delete all user data”.
That’s all! Coolpad Torino has been reset. You just have to wait for the completion, and reboot the smartphone.
Now let’s look at the second way to make Coolpad Torino hard reset using the Chinese menu.
- Hold down Power and Volume Down keys. When the smartphone’s screen lights up, release the buttons.
- Wait a little, and you will see the Chinese restore menu. In this menu, you need to select an item that contains the following letters “eMMC“.
That’s all! Two simple ways to perform Coolpad Torino hard reset. You can use any of them, there is no difference.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.