Hello friends! Today we have a step-by-step instruction how to perform Gionee M2017 hard reset. This time we want to pay your attention to one of the latest and most interesting smartphones – Gionee M2017.
You can find a lot of articles about factory reset on our website. However, each smartphone is unique, and some steps of reset process may vary. So we recommend using separate instructions for each smartphone.
Let’s start with theory, but if you are not interested, you can go directly to the instructions below.
Most often, Gionee M2017 hard reset is used for various malfunctions of the mobile device, for example, applications do not work, accidental shutdown or reboot of smartphone, and so on. Also Gionee M2017 factory reset will help to get access to the smartphone if user forgot lock pattern.
However, hard reset Gionee M2017 has one significant drawback – the removal of personal data. During hard reset, Android operating system returns to its factory state, so it deletes all user settings and data, including photos, applications, contacts, messages, and others. If you need any files on your smartphone, then be sure to save them on another device before doing Gionee M2017 hard reset.
If you are ready, you can proceed to the steps below!
Gionee M2017 hard reset
- As usual, hard reset begins with a complete shutdown of smartphone.
- After that, press and hold two buttons: Volume Up + Power.
- When the screen lights up, you must release the Power button, but hold down the Volume UP.
- As a result, you will see the screen as in the image below.
- There are many options, but we are interested in “Wipe data / factory reset“.
- On the next screen, select option with word “Yes”.
That’s all! Gionee M2017 hard reset is a really useful function that helps out in many situations. In addition, Gionee M2017 does not require any special apps or knowledge to perform the reset, simply follow the steps described above.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.