Do you want to know how to perform karbonn a6 hard reset or remove pattern lock? Read on to find out the answer to the question.
Many users of Android smartphones forget their pattern lock. Fortunately, Android has a special function that removes pattern lock. It is called hard reset. Also it can be used to clean your smartphone or bug fixes.
We will talk about two ways of how to make karbonn a6 hard reset. But only the second method is suitable to remove pattern lock.
WARNING: be sure to save important files from your smartphone, otherwise they will be deleted permanently.
Method 1: karbonn a6 hard reset
First, we will use a special function in the settings menu.
- Click on “Apps” on the main screen of smartphone.
- Then select “Settings”.
- Here you will see “Privacy”. You need to open it.
- Click on “Factory data reset” and the screen like below will appear.
- Check the box next to “Erase SD card” if you want to delete all data on memory card.
- Click on “Reset phone”.
- Confirm the start of process by clicking on “Erase everything”.
That’s all! Your smartphone will be turned off. After it turns on, you’ll see that all the settings and apps have been removed.
Method 2: karbonn a6 hard reset or remove pattern lock
But the first method can not be used if you need to remove pattern lock. In this case, follow these steps:
- Remove the battery from the rear panel. Some seconds later you need to insert it again.
- Press and hold Power + Volume UP buttons on the right side on the phone.
- The screen lights up. You release Power button, and continue to hold Volume UP.
- You will see robot with “No command” under it. Just press Power button.
- Then select “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Agree to delete files on your smartphone – “ Yes – delete all user data”.
- karbonn a6 hard reset takes only a few seconds.
- You will see the first menu again, and choose “Reboot system now”.
You have done karbonn a6 hard reset or remove pattern lock! Congratulations!
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.