If you have problems with your Micromax A59, then you have come to the right place. We’ll show you how to make Micromax A59 hard reset, and solve a variety bugs on smartphone.
As you know, hard reset helps to remove unlock pattern, password, PIN, etc. You can also use this feature if your smartphone freezes. But first, you should try to return working condition by removing battery. Remove back panel and battery. After some seconds put it back and check smartphone.
If this does not work, then you need to perform Micromax A59 hard reset.
Hard reset Micromax A59
- Turn off smartphone.
- Press and hold Power button + Volume Down button. Hold them until BOLT logo appears on screen. After that you should release Power button, but continue to hold Volume Down.
- When you will see lying Android robot, you may release all buttons. Wait.
- You are in Android Recovery menu. Use volume down button to go down to «Wipe data/factory reset» and press power button.
- Once again to select “Yes – delete all user data”.
- You will see “Wiping data”. Wait until hard reset will be completed.
- Press Power button to select “Reboot system now”.
That’s all! You have made Micromax A59 hard reset. After restart you will see that unlock pattern is removed and all problems is solved.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.