In this article we will look at how to peform FLY IQ239 hard reset and restore factory settings.
Hard reset (or reset to factory settings) is useful in cases when the user has blocked smartphone, forgot unlock pattern or password. Also FLY IQ239 hard reset allows to speed up, fix bugs, and clear the internal memory before selling the smartphone.
Preparing for FLY IQ239 hard reset
Before making hard reset, you need to do a little preparation:
- Firstly, you need to charge your smartphone at least 70%.
- Also create a backup of data, because all personal files after a reset to factory settings will be deleted, including contacts, photos, apps, etc.
- It is recommended to remove the microSD and SIM cards.
Instructions FLY IQ239 hard reset
- Turn off your smartphone FLY IQ239.
- Then hold down the two buttons: Volume UP and Power.
- When the screen lights up, release the Power button, and continue to hold Volume Up button.
- After some seconds you will see exclamation mark and the phone. Press the Volume UP button, and recovery menu will appear.
- Recovery menu has 4 options:
- Reboot system now
- Apply sdcard: update .zip
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Select the third option “Wipe data…”. Then select “Yes…”.
- FLY IQ239 hard reset process starts.
- After the process will be completed, you need to restart your smartphone. “Reboot system now” will help with this.
Using these instructions, you can perform FLY IQ239 hard reset and reset your phone to factory settings.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.