Sony Xperia E C1505 is one of the most popular smartphone from Japanese manufacturer. Sony C1505 offers quality camera and high performance.
However, like many other Android smartphones, Sony C1505 can have system security problems. If you want to forget about bugs and system errors, you should do Sony C1505 hard reset once every few months.
Today we will tell you how you can do Sony C1505 hard reset. There are several ways to make a hard reset: from settings menu and recovery mode.
Sony C1505 hard reset from settings menu
Settings menu is the best and easiest way for Sony C1505 hard reset. Here are the steps you need to do:
- Before hard reset, charge your phone and back up your data.
- Go to the main screen and click the settings icon.
- In the settings, select “Backup and Reset”.
- Select Reset option.
- Select “Reset”, and then – “Erase All”.
- Wait until the process will complete. Usually it takes a few minutes.
Sony C1505 hard reset from Recovery mode
This method is recommended to use only if Sony C1505 does not turn on or you have forgot unlock pattern.
- Turn off smartphone. Hold down “Power” button and “Volume Up” button.
- Release both buttons when you will see recovery screen.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” using the volume buttons.
- Confirm your selection by pressing “Power” button.
- After confirmation hard reset process immediately begins.
- Restart phone with the option “Reboot system now”.
That’s all! You have done Sony C1505 hard reset.
If you suddenly found any malfunctions or virus, you can use the above methods Sony C1505 hard reset to restore your smartphone.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.