Explay announces first fableta Explay Communicator, running on Google Android operating system version 4.2 Jelly Bean with a standard interface. A distinctive feature of the new flagship of the Explay is a slim stylish body thickness of only 8.9 mm. Despite this, fablet holds two sim card, which is convenient when traveling abroad. Due to its size body (162h82, 7×8, 9, weighs only 172 grams), Communicator is convenient and compact enough for daily use as a phone or a car GPS-navigator.
Novelty has a 5.7 – inch HD-display with excellent color reproduction. The display is made by IPS-technology, has good natural colors, decent viewing angles, the screen is not blinded by the sun.
Fablet is based on a 4-core CPU MT6589 with a frequency of 1.2 GHz, has 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory to store a variety of content, expandable up to 32 GB. Another advantage of the new items is a 13 megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash, front camera has a matrix with a resolution of 2 megapixels. Explay Communicator is equipped with interfaces Bluetooh and WiFi, built-in GPS and FM-receiver.
Explay Communicator is equipped with a navigation system iGO Primo and maps HERE (map of Russia with the most current data).
The device will go on sale in mid-August in black, the kit includes battery, manual, stereo headset, a cable MicroUSB, USB adapter for 220V. The recommended retail price of the device in the territory of the Russian Federation will be $ 395.
Explay Communicator Features
- Operating system: Android 4.2
- Processor: Quad Quad Core, 1,2 GHz,
- Memory: 8 GB ROM, slot micro-SD up to 32 GB, 1 GB RAM
- Display: IPS, 5,7-inch, 1280 x 720 pixels
- The number of SIM cards: 2
- Camera: 13 MP, flash, front facing camera (2MP)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0, GPS, 3G
- Navigation: iGO loaded with maps of Russia
- Battery: Removable, 2500 mAh
- Dimensions: 192×82, 7×8, 9 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- The official price at the start of sales: $ 395 (August 2013)
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.