If you have any problems with your tablet Kindle Fire 3rd gen, then hard reset will help you solve them.
The easiest way to do hard reset kindle fire 3rd gen is go to the Settings menu and select the appropriate option. However, this method works if your tablet is turned on and you can go to the Settings menu. So, you need to open Settings menu and select option Reset to Factory defaults. Please note that after hard reset kindle fire 3rd gen, all personal data, such as photos, videos and applications, will be deleted.
But if your Kindle fire 3rd gen is not loaded as usual, or it does not work and the menu is not available, you can try another way to hard reset kindle fire 3rd gen.
- Press and hold Power button for 30 seconds.
- Immediately after the start to claim 1 to hold Home button at the same time. After a while you will see a warning that you want to reset to the factory settings
- If you are sure then input word RESET.
And the last method to hard reset kindle fire 3rd gen is TWRP Recovery.
TWRP Recovery is powerful recovery utility, which allows you to make complete backups of the entire system of the device, set it software, firmware, kernel and many other things that usually does not allow factory recovery.
- First we need to go to TWRP recovery. Turn off Kindle fire 3rd gen. Turn on by pressing the power button.
- Wait until blue logo will be loaded, then press the volume button and hold it for 3 seconds.
- Now wait for about 1 minute 15 seconds, until the boot TWRP recovery and you will see the menu.
- Pull for the button (from left to right) for unlock.
- Click on Wipe button:
- Click on Factory Reset button:
- Pull for the button (from left to right).
Wait until the process of hard reset kindle fire 3rd gen is finished and all! We hope we have helped you to solve your problem.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.