In this article we look at how to perform Asus TF101 hard reset. But first, let’s recall main features of tablet.
Features Asus TF101
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer (Asus TF101) is a tablet, which is pleasant to hold in hands. It is easy (680 g) and compact (13 mm). The body has a special surface texture that prevents the hand from slipping. Thanks to the dual-core processor Nvidia Tegra 2, the tablet runs intensive applications and web pages. 10.1-inch IPS screen is covered by durable, scratch-resistant glass and has a wide viewing angle.
I give you a brief instruction to perform Asus TF101 hard reset by using buttons on tablet body.
Asus TF101 hard reset
- Make sure that Asus TF101 battery is fully charged or at least 50%.
- Make a backup of internal memory. You can copy photos, videos, text documents, etc. to memory card or computer. After Asus TF101 all user data will be erased.
- Turn off the tablet (press Power button).
- Remove microSD memory card.
- It is advisable to disable tablet from the dock (if it was connected to it).
- Simultaneously press Power button + Volume Down button and hold them for 5-10 seconds, until the small text in the upper left side on the display appears.
- After the appearance of the text, you need to release buttons.
- When you will see Wipe Data, immediately press the Volume Up button.
- The display shows an animated picture: Android robot on a dark background screen.
- Then your tablet will be rebooted.
You have successfully completed Asus TF101 hard reset. Your tablet will be loaded and you can make the first settings such as select the language, connect to Wi-Fi, etc.
Read another very interesting article about alternative energy of the Sun, water and air.